After a long day of dancing on July 26, you’ll be glad for the chance to relax at our evening dance party during our half-hour performance showcase featuring pieces by several of our instructors. The showcase will be held at 9:45 p.m. at the Ethical Society on Rittenhouse Square.
This year’s line-up includes:
- Tap by Diamond Edmonds
- Ballroom by Ross Toporski and partner
- Jazz by Philly Dance Fitness students under the direction of Beverly Holskin
- Bellydance by Sherrilyn Billger
- Ballet by Philly Dance Fitness students under the direction of Beverly Holskin
- Argentine Tango by Sarah Chung and partner
- Bhangra by Allarh Mast Jawani
- And more!
See what’s in store by checking out these videos from last year’s performances.