Along with a night packed with dancing, we have several amazing raffle prizes that will have you tearing up the floor long after Dance Day.
Tickets are $2 apiece, or 3 for $5. The odds are in your favor because each prize will have its own respective “hat” rather than drawing from one collective pot to award the prizes. The drawing will be held around 10 p.m. immediately following the instructor performances at the Ethical Society. Winners do not need to be present to win so long as we can legibly read the contact information on your ticket.
All proceeds from the raffle will support this and future Philadelphia Dance Day events.
- Dance Workout-aholic – A Philly Dance Fitness 5 class card, plus a t-shirt and tote bag so you can sweat in style.
- Zumba Fanatic – If you love Zumba, take the party home with three “Greatest Hits” CDs featuring original international songs commissioned by Zumba Fitnes. Then bring your Zumba pride to class with a water bottle, sweat towel (41” long by 12” wide) and large duffle bag (22” long by 18” wide) all sporting the Zumba logo. Donated by Linda, a YMCA Zumba student.
- Salsero – For those who want to continue their salsa education, Estilo has THREE prizes that will be drawn this “hat”
- A 4 class card
- An 8 class card
- A pass good for unlimited classes for one month.
- Bellydance Basics – 5 class card and baseball cap from Studio 1831
- Intro to Art in Motion – 1 Free Zumba class and 1 free class of your choice
- Philadelphia Dance Academy – Two prizes will be drawn from this “hat”
- 9 week session of childrens/adult dance classes
- two private Pilates sessions
- Taste of Tango – Four weeks of classes or one private lesson from Argen Tango Dancers